This vegan cherry cheesecake looks amazing, tastes amazing and requires no cooking!
Some dairy-free cheesecakes can look brown and uninviting, but this is a guaranteed hit with dinner guests.
Prep time: 1 hour
Chilling time: 3 hours
Other things that you’ll need:
1) Place the digestive biscuits in a strong plastic food bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
2) Mix the digestive biscuits, margarine and syrup together and put into a large flan tin with a removable bottom.
3) Pat the mixture down firmly to make a base.
4) Put the base in the fridge while making the filling.
5) Beat the dairy-free cream cheese until creamy (Beat until it holds soft peaks. These soft peaks should fold over when the whisk is lifted).
6) Add the whipped cream, sugar and lemon rind. Beat well.
7) Fill the tin with the mixture.
8) Decorate with the cherry pie filling.
9) Chill well before serving (minimum 3 hours, but ideally overnight).
Bring the cheesecake to room temperature before serving.
If you liked this dessert, check out this vegan lemon cheesecake too!
Sign up to receive a celebrity e-cookbook along with inspiring recipes, meal plans and more. All our resources are 100% free!
Already signed up? No need to register again, keep an eye on your inbox for your cookbook!