These maple cinnamon peanut butter cookies offer a spiced, melt-in-the-mouth buttery finish. Pretty much everything you could want from an autumnal treat.
Makes 15 small cookies
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
1. Heat the oven to 180°C / 350°F / Gas Mark 4.
2. Put the coconut oil into a ramekin and melt it in the oven.
4. Put all of the ingredients except the salt in a bowl and mix by hand until completely combined. Leave it in the fridge for ten minutes.
5. Take a teaspoon of the mixture, roll it into a ball and place it on a parchment paper-lined tray. Repeat until all of the cookie mixture is used up.
6. Using your thumb, flatten each cookie ball gently and sprinkle a couple of flakes of the pink salt into each thumb print.
7. Cook for no more than 12 minutes, you don’t want burnt chocolate!
8. Wait for these to cool down a little before tucking in, and store them in the fridge. For an extra treat (although not a guilty one) fill the thumbprints with some toffee cashew cream. Yum!
Sign up to receive a celebrity e-cookbook along with inspiring recipes, meal plans and more. All our resources are 100% free!
Already signed up? No need to register again, keep an eye on your inbox for your cookbook!