Created by @FEEDMEGLOW (www.instagram.com/feedmeglow)
Makes 3-4 portions
- Sautee the vegetables and add the seasoning after a few minutes.
- Pour in the tinned tomatoes, tomato paste and simmer for a few minutes.
- Add in the meatless mince and simmer for a further 10 minutes.
- Blend all the cheese ingredients to make the white sauce.
- Once all cooked, layer half of the mince mixture onto an oven proof dish and then layer ½ of the cheese sauce before adding 3 lasagne sheets on top.
- Repeat the layer and top with the remaining white sauce.
- Cover loosely with foil and bake for around 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Serve with some green beans or whatever vegetables you like!