- Preheat the oven to 350ºF
- Heat the oil in a large, deep pan on medium heat. Cook the Meatless Farm mince until lightly browned.
- Add the refried beans, chopped tomatoes, tomato puree, chopped bell peppers, onion and the taco seasoning mix to the pot. Simmer and reduce for 10 – 12 minutes.
- While the mince mixture is simmering, arrange the tortilla chips in a shallow casserole dish.
- Next spoon the hot mince mixture over the chips.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top and transfer to the preheated oven.
- Bake the nachos for 20 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and is lightly browned.
- Serve the nachos hot from the oven along with a cashew sour cream and guacamole, as desired.