This salad is a taste sensation! A twist on tabbouleh, instead of using bulgar wheat, I have used quinoa to keep this recipe gluten-free. It is so fresh, vibrant and full of flavour and textures. You have fresh fragrant herbs, crunchy pistachios and radishes, sweet pomegranate seeds, sweet and tart dried berries (barberries, cranberries or goldenberries all work a treat!) with creamy avocado chunks. To top it all, this salad is brought together with a delicious pomegranate sumac dressing.
- Cook the quinoa as per manufacturer’s instructions. Allow to cool.
- In the meantime, chop up the salad ingredients.
- Make the dressing. In a small bowl, mix together the dressing ingredients.
- In a large bowl, mix together the quinoa, salad dressing and the chopped up salad ingredients, reserving some parsley for the garnish.
- Garnish with the remaining chopped parsley and a handful of pumpkin seeds. Enjoy!
Hello! I am So from SOBODYUK. I am a gym bunny, healthy food blogger & a geeky scientist! These days my lab is the kitchen! I love creating delicious, healthy, wholefood, clean-eating, nutrition-dense recipes to maximise performance & health. My recipes include paleo, low carb, vegan, vegetarian, gluten free.