A simple go-to snack made with just 5 ingredients and no baking involved. With its complimentary combination of sweet and savoury flavours, this snack can be enjoyed at any time of day for a protein kick.
- Place all the ingredients apart from the instant buckwheat into a large bowl and mix well with a spoon. Add the instant buckwheat and mix together.
- Place the mixture onto the parchment paper and fold and press down to create a rectangular shape.
- Tip: press down on top of the parchment paper to avoid getting your hands messy.
- Fold and wrap the contents in parchment paper and place in the fridge for 1 hour. Remove from the fridge and cut your dough into 4 pieces.sprinkle some pink peppercorn or chilli flakes.
- Cut the parchment paper to fit the bar, twist the corners and take it with you on the go!