Grain-free, Paleo-friendly and vegan, these soft and chewy cookies make a wonderful valentine's day gift!
- Preheat the oven to 170c. And line a baking tin with greaseproof paper.
- Mix together the ground almonds, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Then add the vegan spread, sweetener and almond extract and mix again until well combined.
- Stir in the Nākd Berry Delight chips until evenly incorporated into the mixture.
- Transfer the mixture between two sheets of clingfilm wrap and leave in the fridge for approximately 30 minutes, to firm up. Once firm, roll the dough out to about 1cm thickness and cut out your cookie shapes.
- Bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes, keeping a close eye on the oven and rotating the baking sheet a couple of times to prevent it from browning too much. Leave to cool before enjoying!