These chips are absolutely delicious and guilt-free. I’m constantly experimenting with new flavour combinations for the seasoning, which means this recipe can go with all of your favourite meals. They’re great as a side to a lovely fresh salad; with a coconut-based curry instead of rice, or on their own with vegan mayo. Chips with everything!
- Heat the oven to 200°C / 400°F / Gas Mark 6.
- Cut the sweet potatoes lengthways into chips, about 1cm in width.
- Arrange each chip on the parchment paper, being careful not to overlap.
- Sprinkle over 2 tsp of the lemon juice, to help the dry seasoning to stick, then 1 tsp each of the sweet paprika, garam masala, sumac and chilli flakes.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and turn each chip over. Repeat step 4 and return to the oven to cook for a further 20 minutes.
And that’s it!