You only really need cocoa powder and cocoa butter to make raw vegan chocolate. In this recipe I also used peanut butter, ground hazelnuts and a pinch of chilli. If you’re not a fan of spicy chocolate, try using cinnamon instead. That’s the great thing about raw chocolate, there’s plenty of room to be creative!
1. Melt the cocoa butter over a bain marie.
2. Slowly stir in the cocoa powder and the agave syrup, and take off the heat.
3. In a bowl, mix the ground hazelnuts, the chilli and the peanut butter.
4. Slowly pour the chocolate mixture in the silicone mould, filling the bonbon holes half way.
5. With a teaspoon, scoop some of the peanut butter mixture into each hole. Top off your bonbons with another layer of chocolate mix.
6. Stick in the freezer for a couple of hours or leave in the fridge overnight.