1/8 cup ground hazelnuts
½ tbsp peanut butter
50g raw cocoa butter
3 tbsp raw cocoa powder
1-2 tbsp agave syrup
Pinch chilli flakes
Silicone mould for making bonbons
You need to try these spicy raw chocolate bonbons!
All you need is a little cocoa powder and some cocoa butter to make raw vegan chocolate. This recipe also uses peanut butter, ground hazelnuts and a pinch of chilli, but if you’re not a fan of spicy chocolate, try using cinnamon instead.
Prep time: 35-40 minutes + cooling time
1. Melt the cocoa butter over a bain marie.
2. Slowly stir in the cocoa powder and the agave syrup, and take off the heat.
3. In a bowl, mix the ground hazelnuts, the chilli and the peanut butter.
4. Slowly pour the chocolate mixture into the silicone mould, filling the bonbon holes halfway.
5. With a teaspoon, scoop some of the peanut butter mixture into each hole. Top off your bonbons with another layer of chocolate mix.
6. Stick in the freezer for a couple of hours or leave in the fridge overnight.
If you liked these sweet treats, why not try these salted caramel and peanut butter truffles?
Sign up to receive a celebrity e-cookbook along with inspiring recipes, meal plans and more. All our resources are 100% free!
Already signed up? No need to register again, keep an eye on your inbox for your cookbook!