10 x Garden Gourmet Vegan Breaded Fillets
1 kg x baby cos lettuce leaves (approx. 12), washed and trimmed
250g baby spinach, washed
350g French beans, topped, tailed and washed
160g finely grated vegan parmesan
2 tsp white chia seeds
300g silken tofu
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 tbsp capers, rinsed
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp water
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F). To make the parmesan crisps, place the parmesan and chia in a bowl and toss to combine. Place 10 mounds of the parmesan on 2 large lightly greased oven trays lined with non-stick baking paper and flatten slightly. Cook for 8–10 minutes or until golden, set aside.
2. To make tofu dressing, place the tofu, mustard, capers, lemon juice, water and pepper in a small bowl. Using a hand-held blender, blend until smooth.
3. Blanch the French beans for 2 minutes in boiling water, refresh and drain.
4. Place the Garden Gourmet Breaded Fillets on a lined backing tray with greaseproof paper and bake at 180°C from frozen for 12-15 minutes and then cut into strips at a 45-degree angle.
5. To serve, divide the lettuce and spinach onto 10 bowls, add the breaded fillet strips, French beans, crumble over the parmesan crisps and drizzle each bowl with the dressing. Season with freshly ground cracked black pepper.
Chef’s tip: The parmesan crisps can be made in advance and stored in an airtight container.
Sign up to receive a celebrity e-cookbook along with inspiring recipes, meal plans and more. All our resources are 100% free!
Already signed up? No need to register again, keep an eye on your inbox for your cookbook!