This vegan chick’n Caesar salad by Future Farm is a game-changer! Ready in just 20 minutes, this plant-based salad is as easy as it is delicious.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
¼ sourdough loaf, roughly torn into small pieces
2 garlic cloves
4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
150g tenderstem broccoli
1 x 160g packet Future Farm Chick’n Goujons
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
½ lemon, juiced
2 tablespoons vegan yoghurt
1 tablespoon tahini
Salt and freshly ground pepper
1 romaine lettuce
1 tablespoon capers
1. Preheat oven to 200°C and bring a pan of water to the boil.
2. Bash garlic cloves keeping them in their skins, and add them to a baking tray with the torn sourdough. Drizzle over 2 tablespoons of olive oil, mix, then place in the oven for around 8 minutes until the bread has turned into crunchy croutons and is golden in colour. Leave
3. Meanwhile, once water is boiling add in the tenderstem broccoli and cook for 2-3 minutes until tender. Drain and run under cold water, set aside.
4. Place chick’n pieces on a baking tray and put into the oven for 6 minutes.
5. While the chick’n is cooking, make the dressing. Whisk together dijon, lemon juice, yoghurt and tahini, and add a pinch of salt and pepper. If the dressing is looking too thick, add a splash of water.
6. Chop or tear romaine into large chunks, and place into a salad bowl with croutons, broccoli and capers. Pour over half of the dressing and mix this all together. Add in the chick’n, pour over remaining dressing and serve.
Sign up to receive a celebrity e-cookbook along with inspiring recipes, meal plans and more. All our resources are 100% free!
Already signed up? No need to register again, keep an eye on your inbox for your cookbook!