Make every morning a little more indulgent with our vegan peanut butter and raspberry breakfast jar.
This plant-based breakfast is straightforward, satisfying and loaded with vitamins.
Recipe by Hotel Chocolat.
Prep time: 10 minutes
• 90g organic rolled oats
• 500ml oat milk
• 4 tbsp Hotel Chocolat 45% Nutmilk or 70% Dark Chocolate Single-Serve (or vegan chocolate shavings of your choice)
• 2 tbsp frozen raspberries
• 2 pinches of pumpkin seeds
• 4 tsp raspberry jam
• 30g maple syrup
• Crunchy salted peanut butter (add to your liking)
1. Stir the rolled oats, oat milk and maple syrup together in a bowl.
2. With two short glasses or one small jar, start building your breakfast.
3. Start by spreading some peanut butter against the inside of the jar or glass, then spoon in the oat mixture.
4. Spoon in some raspberry jam and sprinkle in some frozen raspberries, pumpkin seeds and some of the vegan chocolate flakes.
5. Keep layering the oat mixture, jam, raspberries, pumpkin seeds and chocolate flakes until the jar or glass is full, or you feel like there’s enough for your breakfast.
6. Finish your breakfast pot with a layer of raspberries, pumpkin seeds, and chocolate flakes on top.
If you enjoyed this recipe, try these chocolate and peanut butter oats too.
Sign up to receive a celebrity e-cookbook along with inspiring recipes, meal plans and more. All our resources are 100% free!
Already signed up? No need to register again, keep an eye on your inbox for your cookbook!