These lovely light summer rolls contain vegan prawns and plenty of herbs for a delicious light lunch.
This recipe serves 4 as a starter.
- Boil rice noodles for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with cold water and drain well so they don’t stick together.
- Fill a large bowl with warm water.
- Dip one wrapper into the water for a few seconds (1-3 secs) to soften.
- Lay wrapper on the plate and place 2 Fry’s ‘prawn’ halves, a handful of noodles, basil, mint, coriander, lettuce, carrots in a row across the centre, leaving a few cm of the wrapper uncovered on each side.
- Lay the avocado slices over the top.
- Fold in uncovered sides of wrapper, then tightly roll to enclose the filling.
- Sauce: Mix the hoisin sauce and peanuts together.
- Serve the rice paper rolls with hoisin-peanut dipping sauce.