Summer is on its way, and the pressure to don the bikini is mounting!
This is the start of a few summer recipes that will help you on your way to feeling great.
Remember its not how you look that’s important, its how you feel.
When you eat deliciously fresh plant based food, you always feel better!
This recipe serves 4 as a starter.
- Boil rice noodles for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with cold water and drain well so they don’t stick together.
- Fill a large bowl with warm water.
- Dip one wrapper into the water for a few seconds (1-3 secs) to soften.
- Lay wrapper on the plate and place 2 Fry’s ‘prawn’ halves, a handful of noodles, basil, mint, coriander, lettuce, carrots in a row across the centre, leaving a few cm of the wrapper uncovered on each side.
- Lay the avocado slices over the top.
- Fold in uncovered sides of wrapper, then tightly roll to enclose the filling.
- Sauce: Mix the hoisin sauce and peanuts together.
- Serve the rice paper rolls with hoisin-peanut dipping sauce.