1 pack Better Naked Southern Fried Goujons (or similar)
8 small tortillas
2 x little gem lettuce
2 x avocado
1 x garlic clove
2 x shallot
1 x red chilli
4 x tomatoes
1 x jalapeno chilli
2 x lime + extra for serving
Better Naked Southern Fried Mayo (or similar)
Better Chilli Sauce (or similar)
Looking for a quick and easy vegan dinner recipe? You need to try these southern fried goujon tacos by Better Naked.
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
1. Bake Better Naked Southern Fried Goujons in the oven per pack instructions.
2. Guacamole: Halve and carefully stone the avocados, spoon flesh out into a bowl and mash with a fork. Peel 1 shallot and finely chop it then crush garlic and add both to the bowl. Add juice of one lime, deseed and fine chop red chill, chop 10g of coriander, mix all together and check seasoning.
3. Pico de Gallo: quarter the tomatoes, deseed and dice, then chop jalapeno, peel and fine dice shallot. Mix well and check seasoning.
4. Chop gem lettuce. Warm tortillas in the microwave or a dry pan then keep in a tea towel to retain their heat.
5. Build taco: On each tortilla, spread a spoonful of guacamole and a spoonful of Pico de Gallo, next sprinkle gem lettuce, followed by two goujons, smother with Better Naked Southern Fried Mayo and finish with Better Naked Chilli Sauce.
If you liked this recipe, why not try these pulled Oumph! tacos?
Sign up to receive a celebrity e-cookbook along with inspiring recipes, meal plans and more. All our resources are 100% free!
Already signed up? No need to register again, keep an eye on your inbox for your cookbook!