Sesame seed bun
Potato rosti or hashbrowns
VFC Fillet (or similar alternative)
Baby gem lettuce
3 tablespoons vegan mayonnaise
1 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
This spicy vegan burger is a finger-lickin’ treat. We all have days when we can’t be bothered to cook, and VFC have created the perfect plant-based burger recipe to turn to on those days!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
1. Preheat the oven and cook the VFC Fillet according to package instructions until crispy.
2. Cook potato rosti/hashbrowns according to package instructions.
3. Combine mayonnaise and sriracha sauce.
4. Preheat frying pan to a medium heat.
5. Butter buns and toast on the warm pan until golden and crispy.
6. Add your favourite vegan cheese slices to the VFC Fillet at the last minute and finish in the oven.
1. Place heel of the bun on plate
2. Add layers of baby gem lettuce
3. Place potato rostis/hashbrowns onto lettuce
4. Drizzle half the sauce
5. Place VFC Fillet with melted cheese and drizzle the rest of the sauce
6. Place the top of the bun and enjoy!
Did you like this vegan burger recipe? Try Beyond Meat’s double decker burger recipe too!
Sign up to receive a celebrity e-cookbook along with inspiring recipes, meal plans and more. All our resources are 100% free!
Already signed up? No need to register again, keep an eye on your inbox for your cookbook!