Looking for the perfect getaway? Here’s our ultimate guide to vegan hotels and B&Bs in the UK.
If you want to go on a vegan holiday here in the UK, there are some beautiful places waiting to be explored.
Opting for a staycation over a foreign holiday will not only save you time (no need to exchange currency, learn a new language or spend time queuing at immigration) but you’ll also support the local economy and tourism industry in the UK.
What’s more, these destinations are ideal for a last-minute breakaway for overworked minds and exhausted bodies.
Luckily for you, there’s no shortage of vegan B&Bs and hotels in the UK. Whether you want to visit animal sanctuaries or enjoy the great outdoors, there’s a getaway to suit everyone.
Vegan Hotels and B&Bs
- Nab Cottage (Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex)
- Bleujennow (Penzance, Cornwall)
- Retreat Animal Rescue Lodges (High Halden, Kent)
- Luxury Vegan Glamping (Cambridgeshire)
- The Field Shelter (Blairgowrie, Scotland)
- King’s Reach (Argyll, Scotland)
- Loaf Vegan B&B (Tweedmouth, Berwick-upon-Tweed)
- Ferghan Mhor (Isle of Arran)
- Stonewater House (Isle of Arran)
- Saorsa 1875 (Pitlochry, Perthshire)
Did you find this post helpful? Check out more tips in our vegan travel guide.