Fish Alternatives – Brands: Food
VBites – available in Ocado, Holland & Barrett, The Vegan Kind Supermarket and www.vbites.com. Stock varies from store to store.
- Fishless Steaks
- Fish-free Fish Fingers
- Fish-Free Smoked Salmon Slices
- Fish-Free Tuna Pate
- Fishless Fishcakes
- Lemon & Black Pepper Scampi Style Bites
Cauldron – available in ASDA, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Waitrose, Ocado and Co-op. Stock varies from store to store.
- Organic Tofu Block – use to make tofish
Gardein – available in Sainsbury’s. Stock varies from store to store.
- Golden Fishless Fillets
Bonsan – available in Abel & Cole, The Vegan Kind Supermarket, Alternative Stores and GreenBay. Stock varies from store to store.
- Organic Kofu Fishfree Fillet
Biona – available at Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Whole Foods Market, Waitrose, Morrisons, Ocado, Abel & Cole, As Nature Intended and The Vegan Kind Supermarket.
- Banana Blossom
- Worcester sauce (without anchovies)
Loma Linda – available in Lidl, Morrisons, ALDI and Holland & Barrett. Stock varies from store to store.
- Tuno & Mayo
- Tuno Lemon & Pepper
- Tuno in Spring Water
- Tuno Thai Sweet Chilli
Marigold – available in The Vegan Kind Supermarket and Alternative Stores.
- Vegan Tunah
Quorn – available in Aldi, ASDA, Booths, Co-op, FarmFoods, Heron Foods, Iceland, Lidl, Morrisons, Nisa, Ocado, Sainsbury’s, Spar, Tesco and Waitrose. Stock varies from store to store.
- Battered Fishless Fillets
- Breaded Fishless Fillets
- Fishless Fingers
Squeaky Bean – available in The Vegan Kind Supermarket, Ocado and Sainsbury’s. Stock varies from store to store.
- Fishless Fingers
Fry’s – available in Morrisons, Ocado, Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Holland & Barrett, Whole Foods Market, Alternative Stores, The Food Warehouse by Iceland and Muscle Food. Stock varies from store to store.
- Fish-Style Fillets
- Battered Prawn Style Pieces
Linda McCartney – available in Sainsbury’s and ASDA. Stock varies from store to store.
- Vegetarian Fishcakes
- Vegetarian Fish Goujons
Good Catch – available in Tesco. Stock varies from store to store.
- Fish Free Tuna – Naked in Water
- Fish Free Tuna – Mediterranean
- Fish Free Tuna – Oil & Herbs
- Speciality Sea Vegetables (Edible Seaweed): Clearspring’s Sea Vegetables, also known as the nutritional powerhouse from the sea, includes carefully selected mineral rich, low-calorie and delicious seaweeds such as Arame, Wakame, Kombu and Nori. Seaweed is an incredibly versatile food and can be enjoyed as a snack with our popular Seaveg Crispies. Used as a gelling agent with our Agar sea vegetable flakes or used to elevate a variety of dishes from soups and stir-fries to traditional Japanese sushi. – https://www.clearspring.co.uk/collections/organic-wild-harvested-sea-vegetables
Recipe: Vegan Jackfruit (Fish-Free) Fish Fingers: https://www.clearspring.co.uk/blogs/recipes/vegan-jackfruit-fishfree-fishfingers
- Vegetarian Fish Sauce – https://www.thaitaste.co.uk/products/thai-store-cupboard/vegetarian-fish-sauce-nam-pla-jey
- Crispy Seaweed Thins
Fish Alternatives – Brands: Supplements
- Vegan Omega 3 Softgels – https://www.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/vegan-omega-3-softgels/11447800.html
- Omega 3 – https://www.nothingfishy.co/
Fish Alternatives – Restaurants:
Sutton and Sons Fish & Chip Shop – https://www.suttonandsons.co.uk/vegan/
Greene King – Vbites
M&S – No Tuna & Sweetcorn Sandwich
Pret – Chuna Mayo Sandwich
ByChloe – Vegan Fish and Chips – https://eatbychloe.com/menus/
Lots of random local chippies now do tofish or banana blossom: Brighton, Broadstairs (Kent)
YO! Sushi – lots of vegan options