Patty&Bun is bringing full on vegan vibes to their stores this January with the launch of three new epic plant-based versions of their famed classic burgers.
- ‘Hot Chic’ Chicken Burger (Vegan) – THIS Isnt’ Fried Chicken Patty, Coleslaw, Pickled Cucumbers, Lettuce, Smoked Garlic Aioli, Bun
- ‘Ari Gold’ Cheeseburger (Vegan) – Plant Based Patty, Cheddar, Lettuce, Tomato, Pickled Onions, Ketchup, Smokey P&B Mayo, Bun (+’This isnt’ bacon: £1.50)
- ‘Smokey Robinson’ (Vegan) – Plant Based Patty, Cheddar, Tomato, Lettuce, Mounds Of Caramelised Onions, ‘THIS isnt’ Bacon, Ketchup, Smokey P&B Mayo, Bun
- ‘The Whoopi Goldburger’ (Vegan) – Tempeh & Mushroom Fritter, Bread & Butter Pickles, Diced Onion, Smoked Gouda Cheese, Mustard, Ketchup, Lettuce, Bonsoy Bun
- Hand Cut Chips (Vegan) – With Rosemary Salt
- ‘THIS’ Isn’t ‘Chicken Nuggets’ (Vegan) – Served with Spicy Mayo
- Side Salad (Vegan)
- Chipotle Slaw (Vegetarian) – ask for the vegan version
Brisket Loaded Chips (Vegan) with Spicy Mayo
- Dr. Speculaas Milkshake – Vegan Gelato by ‘Gelato Gusto’, Biscoff Pastel & Biscoff Biscuits.
This information is accurate on 2/12/20.