FRESHLY MADE BAGELS – Made to Order
- NEW – Vegan Bacon & Avo (featuring THISTM isn’t bacon plant-based rashers)
- Pip & Nut Peanut Butter
- Avo & Shichimi
- Vegan Katsu Curry – A wholesome and well-balanced twist on a Japanese classic. Crispy plant-based THIS™ Isn’t Chicken Goujons, sushi rice, fresh carrot, leek, edamame and red chillies.
- Veggie Gyoza On Brown Rice – Vegetable dumplings on brown & wild rice with fresh vegetables, edamame and our unique sweet chilli & sesame sauce and seed mix.
- Soups rotate regularly with miso + one vegan soup available every day.
- Miso – Organic tofu in our homemade miso broth, with diced leeks and wakame.
- Veggie Chowder – Creamy veggie & coconut chowder with sweetcorn, mixed peppers, potato & spinach.
- Carrot & Coriander – A vibrant and warming blend of carrots, coriander & coconut milk.
- Broccoli & Cumin – A warming blend of broccoli, potato & coconut milk, spiced with fragrant cumin.
- Chickpea & Kale – A hearty mix of chunky chickpeas, kale, baby spinach & garlic.
- Lentil Dhal – Fragrant green lentils, tomatoes & onions cooked in turmeric, ginger, curry leaves & cumin.
- Black Beans & Rice – Kidney beans, black rice & sweet potato, spiced with Scotch bonnet chilli.
- Clean & Green – Veggie rolls, veggie gyoza, dressed nigiri, rocket leaves and our unique fresh soy, sesame and ginger dressing with separate soy and wasabi.
ON RICE SALAD
- Veggie Gyoza On Sushi Rice – Veggie gyoza, seasoned sushi rice, edamame, teriyaki, shichimi chilli powder & mixed sesame seeds
DRAGON ROLLS & SHWRAPS
- Veggie Dragon Roll – An avocado and cucumber dragon dressed with toasted seeds and miso sauce with separate soy and wasabi.
- Avocado & Ginger Shwrap – Ripe avocado and pickled ginger with carrot in a seasoned rice roll.
SALAD & POKE BOWLS
- Vegan Poke – Veggie gyoza, avocado, pickled cabbage, sesame seaweed, coriander, chilli, lime, cucumber, spinach, courgetti & carrots, crispy onions.
- Vegan Katsu Nourishing Noodles – Vegan katsu, edamame, pickled cabbage on our nourishing rice noodle and kale base.
Information is accurate on 22/12/20.