This European boulangerie chain with restaurants worldwide has a surprising range of vegan offerings.
Breakfasters in both the UK and US will enjoy the Organic Baker’s Basket, blueberry muffins and Avocado Toast, and there are some tasty breakfast bowls to choose from, too. Those coming later in the day will find a Lentil & Avocado Salad and a Chilli.
Many more items can be made vegan if you just ask, and there are seasonal items and soups that may be vegan too – all clearly labelled on the menu. There is great news for those of us who still press our noses against the windows of Patisseries and dream – the Chocolate Cake, Apple Pie, and the Cocoa & Pear Cake are vegan.
Le Pain Quotidien state:
These days, we are all aware of the benefits of a plant-based diet. Not only is eating less meat better for us, it’s good for the planet. Le Pain Quotidien offers many vegan items that are labeled 100% botanical on our menus. All of our organic breads are vegan, except for Challah. Some of our most popular vegan dishes are the Omega-3 Tartine, Quinoa Taboulé Salad, Six-Vegetable Quiche and Chia Seed Pudding.
Breakfast & Brunch
vegan option available
- Vegan Croissant
- Pain au Raisin
- Cinnamon Swirl
- Avocado Toast – smashed avocado, seeds, citrus cimin salt, lemon juice and olive oil
- Veggie & Grain Bowl – with tabouli salad, beetroot, roast red onions, butternut
squash, sprouts, walnuts, parsley, dill, and hummus
- Ribollita Soup – topped with pesto dressing, parsley, served with organic breads and butter
- Celeriac & Apple Soup – topped with croutons, olive oil, chives, served with organic breads and butter
- Lentil, Potato & Leek Stew – topped with cherry tomatoes and rosemary, served with organic breads and butter
- Carrot Cake
All coffees can be made with almond or oat milk
- Flat White
- Pot of Organic tea: Earl Grey/ English Breakfast/ Jasmine Green/ Chunmee Green/ Masala Chai/ Chamomile/ Rooibos/ Fresh Mint
• sencha • ginger • raspberry
- Sparkling Cordial
topped off with fresh berries and fruits • elderflower • ginger
- Mineral Water
Still • Sparkling
- Dragonfruit Lemonade
Dragon fruit & raspberry lemonade served with mint & sparkling water.
- Detox Lemonade
Spirulina & ginger lemonade served with mint & sparkling water.
Traditional • Raspberry
- Pressed Juices
Organic Beer, Cider and Wine
All our alcoholic drinks are suitable for vegans.
- Freedom Helles Lager
- Sam Smiths Pale Ale
- Dunkertons Premium Cider
This information is accurate on 28/12/2022.