This Veganuary you can trust SOHO to have variety and indulgence aplenty.
Healthy, hot and fast, is available too with the new Asian Inspired Noodle Broth Pots, packed full of vibrant veggies and coming in at under 400 calories.
SOHO will be making their porridge vegan, as standard, using coconut milk and topping it with homemade blueberry compote and banana.
Vegan treats come in the form of a fantastically indulgent new Honeycomb Hot Chocolate topped with SOHO’s famous vegan whipped cream and honeycomb pieces and an Apple & Blackberry Crumble Jack. This is in addition to SOHO’s best-selling vegan Carrot Cake and the Neapolitan Cookie.
So what are the vegan options at Soho Coffee?
- Vegan Avocado on Toast
- The Vegan Brunch
- Coconut Porridge with Jam & Superseeds.
- Passion Fruit & Mango Bircher. Overnight organic oats with dairy free coconut yoghurt, passion fruit & mango, fresh apple, sultanas & super seed mix
- Very Berry Bircher. Overnight organic oats with dairy free coconut yoghurt, blueberry purée, topped with fresh blueberries & super seed mix
- Fresh Fruit Pot
- Pineapple & Cantaloupe Pot
- THE VEGAN BRUNCH
- SHAKSHUKA & AVOCADO SPUD
- MORROCAN VEGETABLE
- SWEET & SPICY NOODLE BROTH POT
- THREE BEAN CHILLI STEW
- THE NUTCRACKER’S FEAST
- MEXICAN FIVE BEAN WRAP
- ITALIAN TOMATO SOUP
- KERELAN CAULIFLOWE STEW
- FALAFEL KHOBEZ
- ONION BHAJI, CARROT & AROMATIC SPICED CHUTNEY KHOBEZ
- RAINBOW FEAST
- VEGAN RAINBOW SALAD
- KIDS VEGGIE FINGER HOUMOUS POT
- KIDS GRAPE POT
- ANGLESEY SEA SALT CRISPS
- SWEET CHILLI CRISPS
- PROPERCORN – LIGHTLY SEA SALTED
- PROPERCORN – SWEET & SALTY
Cakes & Pastries
- NEAPOLITAN COOKIE
- SIMPLY MANGO
- APPLE & BLACKBERRY CRUMBLE JACK
- CARROT CAKE
All coffees can be made vegan, simply select either soya, oat, almond or coconut milk.
This information is accurate on 30/12/2021.