This Veganuary you can trust SOHO to have variety and indulgence aplenty.
Healthy, hot and fast, is available too with the new Asian Inspired Noodle Broth Pots, packed full of vibrant veggies and coming in at under 400 calories.
SOHO will be making their porridge vegan, as standard, using coconut milk and topping it with homemade blueberry compote and banana.
Vegan treats come in the form of a fantastically indulgent new Honeycomb Hot Chocolate topped with SOHO’s famous vegan whipped cream and honeycomb pieces and an Apple & Blackberry Crumble Jack. This is in addition to SOHO’s best-selling vegan Carrot Cake and the Neapolitan Cookie.
So what are the vegan options at Soho Coffee?
- Vegan Guac on Toast
- Coconut Porridge with Winter Berry Spiced Compote
- Coconut Porridge with Banana & Cacao Nibs
- Chocolate, Banana & Almond Overnight Oats
- Very Berry Bircher
- Passion Fruit & Mango Bircher
- Fresh Fruit Pot
- Trio of Melon
LUNCH & LATER
- Chill Brunch Flatbread
- Chilli & Guac Giant Spud
- Chilli & Guac Grain Pot
- Parsnip & Sweet Potato Soup
- Tomato & Basil Soup
Sandwiches, Salads, Wraps, Khobez
- Coronation Chickpea Sandwich
- Bombay Bhaji Khobez
- Falafel Khobez
- Mexican Five Bean Wrap
- Spiced Chickpea & Houmous Pot
Grab & Go
- Propercorn – Sweet & Salty
- Propercorn – Lightly Sea Salted
- Fairfields Crisps – Sea Salt
- Fairfields Crisps – Salt & Vinegar
- Fairfields Crisps – Cheese & Onion
- Fairfields Crisps – Sweet Chilli
- Simply Mango
- Rebel Kitchen Coconut Bytes
CAKES & PASTRIES
- Neapolitan Cookie
- Carrot Cake
- Rocky Road Hot Chocolate
- Strawberry & Banana Smoothie
- Caribbean Crush Smoothie
- Very Berry Smoothie
- Double Chocolate ‘Shake
- Strawberry Shortcake ‘Shake
SOHO also offer free milk alternative swaps – choose from Oat, Almond, Soya or Coconut for FREE in any SOHO store!
All coffees can be made vegan, simply select either soya, oat, almond or coconut milk.
This information is accurate on 30/12/2021.